Pumaboard #44

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ned

Reaction score
New pedal board arrived today after being delayed for over a week in snowy CO. Posted this here as it will be part of my new MTS rig :)

Board is a Puma Board and is #44 of the production. Model is the Puma Board Classic. Kevin at PB was a pleasure to work with and he custom matched the tolex to my new amp (which is still 2+ weeks away). Packing was incredible.

I'll update the thread as I get the pedals mounted.

pumaboard44-1.jpg

pumaboard44-2.jpg

pumaboard44-3.jpg

pumaboard44-4.jpg

Trying to decide whether to use the Keeley modded MM-4 or the Mod Pro or Multivalve with this rig.

Ahhhh Ned. MOD 50 combo and matching pedal board? You are something. That is gonna be one cool rig dood! I'm jealous.

Oh snap that's awesome! Kevin is a good friend of mine (not to mention a fellow Thorn owner! :wink: ) and I own PumaBoard #11. I placed my order early on in his production cycle to help get him going and I'm amazed to see how many he has kicked out since last year! Mine is the white and black one on the homepage of http://www.pumaboards.com/, it matched my custom white EarCandy cabinet perfectly! :D

Finished. DM-2 switch took a dump during the process so I'll have to put my Multivalve in the rack versus the Mod Pro.

pumaboard44-5.jpg

pumaboard44-6.jpg

Ned, these Puma Boards are cool. I'm thinking about going for it. How does the GRX4 mount to the bottom? Since it's hanging there upside down I hope it's more than velcro. I would put my power supply down underneath there too.

Dual lock. I can't shake the thing off no matter how hard I try. Also used dual lock on the pedals and you have to pry the bloody things off.

In the dual lock mounted to the bottom of the board I also stapled those pieces to the board.

This board fits in both my soft and hard Pedal Train case so I should be protected while traveling.

golly dudes between this awesome board and the stuff that guy has on his page and the mod50 ive got the craziest gas ever. I wish i could not be in school for like a month, save up for all of my guitar crap and just do it already.

Im like two months away of saving for my mod50 and ive been using my dads old pedal board from 1986, which has held up really great but its more like a pedal case and it doesnt really suit my needs.

GAS-X anyone please help me here, tell me totally awful things about the mod50 or something haha.