Vaping

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daryl

Reaction score
Hey guys,
For any of you that smoke cigarettes and have tried to quit with poor results, I got a really good suggestion that I have been using for a while now. Vaping.
It is the whole electronic cigarette thing and it is killer. Get yourself an EGO 510 unit with a 900 Mah battery and forget about smoking and quitting nicotine cold turkey at the same time. The "smoke" (vapor) is very close to cigs and satisfies just the same. I can't believe the difference. Plus: no more smell on your clothes and hair, no more holes burned into your favorite clothes, no tar to hack up, no carcinogens, no butts to get rid of, and no need to go outside into the elements just to smoke. I totally dig it and I am so glad to no longer be smoking. It almost seems like cheating. Don't believe the nay-sayers, it works. Just make sure you get a really good e-cig. Check em' out. Thank me later... :lol:
PS. It costs me about $0.20 a day!

Well...Been vaping instead of smoking for over a month now and I don't miss it at all. It is way less expensive than smoking and no carcinogens. I am stoked to be off the cigs for good and my senses of smell and taste have returned. If you smoke, this will take care of cravings in a way that a patch, pill, or gum never could.

It's been close to 3 months now and I still am not smoking cigs!! I am stoked at how easy it was with my vaporizer. I never really felt like I quit. The juice that you use has different nicotine levels or no nicotine at all if you want. I didn't get cravings or anything. I've stepped down my nic level and I feel really good about it. It's a killer way to quit because you still get the hand to mouth and the "smoke".

I have GOT to try this...my GF is urging me to quit cigs (urging, not nagging), and I'd love to, but, unfortunately, I enjoy the crap out of it. If vaping/e-cig gives the same satisfaction, I'm definitely there!

That was my biggest concern, will it give the same satisfaction. From what you describe, it does...

Heheh, they killed that idea over here fast

since it wasn't a real sigarette AND added to helping people quit smoking they couldn't tax them

and the buzz was getting big so they needed to do something quick before the treasury was losing ?'s

insert "Nicotine is a drug and it's concentration in the electric sigarette is too high to be able to sell without a subscription"
and off it went into oblivion

crushabud said:
I have GOT to try this...my GF is urging me to quit cigs (urging, not nagging), and I'd love to, but, unfortunately, I enjoy the crap out of it. If vaping/e-cig gives the same satisfaction, I'm definitely there!

That was my biggest concern, will it give the same satisfaction. From what you describe, it does...
Yeah it does satisfy. It is a little different feel than smoking.
At first it was a little weird because it doesn't burn your throat the same way, but after a little bit you get the hang of it. When I first got it, I got a few flavors to try and actually got a headrush off of vaping too much.
Keep in mind, not all e-cigs are created equal. There are even subscription style bullshit deals out there.
Here is the best deal on the web:
http://www.cignot.com/
Vicki is a great lady and she stands behind her products all the way. They are the only e-cigs that I have tried that put out such a thick cloud of smoke. Get VG liquid because it puts out more smoke than the PG. The PG will give you a more realistic throat feel to the hit.
The best thing about it is that I saw an episode of that silly show the Doctors on TV and they were using these on the show. They were talking about the benefits of vaping vs. smoking and they were all vaping it up on the show. NO cancer causing chemicals, no burning material. If you have any questions let me know.
I am totally digging being able to taste my food again. :D
If you have any questions, let me know.

So it's all the enjoyment with none of the cancer?

What about the 4 out of 5 doctors who smoke Camels? Sorry. Showed age again.

Julia said:
So it's all the enjoyment with none of the cancer?

What about the 4 out of 5 doctors who smoke Camels? Sorry. Showed age again.
LOL
Love it Julia!!
smoking.jpg

Daryl said:
crushabud said:

Yeah it does satisfy. It is a little different feel than smoking.
At first it was a little weird because it doesn't burn your throat the same way, but after a little bit you get the hang of it. When I first got it, I got a few flavors to try and actually got a headrush off of vaping too much.
Keep in mind, not all e-cigs are created equal. There are even subscription style bullshit deals out there.
Here is the best deal on the web:
http://www.cignot.com/
Vicki is a great lady and she stands behind her products all the way. They are the only e-cigs that I have tried that put out such a thick cloud of smoke. Get VG liquid because it puts out more smoke than the PG. The PG will give you a more realistic throat feel to the hit.
The best thing about it is that I saw an episode of that silly show the Doctors on TV and they were using these on the show. They were talking about the benefits of vaping vs. smoking and they were all vaping it up on the show. NO cancer causing chemicals, no burning material. If you have any questions let me know.
I am totally digging being able to taste my food again. :D
If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks for the link, the info, and the offer to answer questions, Daryl! This could be a biggie for me... :)

Julia said:
LOL. Is that Columbo?
doctor-jim-sears-smokes-electric-cigar.jpg

Check out this link:
http://www.smokelessbutt.com/html/doctors_tv.html
Look at that fat cigar shaped e-cig.
E-cigs are helping a lot of people get off of cigs.

No. That's the doctor in the Sci Fi channel's Battlestar Galactica. The doctor smoked like a chimney. Lit up right out of the OR. Lit up when he was checking on patients. I'd start jonezing while watching that show. And everyone else smoked.

This is what we do on girls poker night (tequila in the glass instead of bourbon):

41wuyjbdgxl-_sl500_aa300_1.jpg

These are also from the show:

Caprica_MoralesStoltz-thumb-550x336-11987.jpg

baltar350x276.jpg

pot-smoking1.jpg

No.... that guy is smoking weed. They actually used it on a TV series. Tobacco but made it look like weed. And it's apparently a lot weaker than the medical stuff -- yes I've got a 'scrip.

Pack a day of menthols for 28 years here. No words to describe how much I hate having to say that. I've seen the ecigs before but always thought they were a novelty item at best. Saw this thread and finally decided to give them a try. Package from Vicki arrived Monday at lunch. Threw my real cigs in the garbage and hoped for the best. Almost exactly 2 days now since a real cig and it's already clear that their hold on me has finally been broken. No desire at all to ever have another one. Thanks for making that post Daryl!

37322.png

Paradox said:
Pack a day of menthols for 28 years here. No words to describe how much I hate having to say that. I've seen the ecigs before but always thought they were a novelty item at best. Saw this thread and finally decided to give them a try. Package from Vicki arrived Monday at lunch. Threw my real cigs in the garbage and hoped for the best. Almost exactly 2 days now since a real cig and it's already clear that their hold on me has finally been broken. No desire at all to ever have another one. Thanks for making that post Daryl!

This is like watching a test run! Ok, as soon as I have the $, I'm ordering... :)

crushabud said:
Paradox said:

This is like watching a test run! Ok, as soon as I have the $, I'm ordering... :)
Hell Yeah!!!
I'm glad to hear that you guys are willing to give vaping a go. I haven't smoked in so long that I don't even think about it. Just being able to taste your food again is priceless. Just give it about a week or so. No more cig butts, no cig smell all over, no $5+ a pack, etc...
Get the drip tip for it. It's so much easier than the cartridges. You just drip the juice right into the tip and vape away. If you have any questions hit me up.
Vicki has some of the best customer service available, period. So she will hook you up right.
I'm Stoked Guys!!!

Paradox said:

37322.png
Just an update: I am still cigarette free!! I'm not sure exactly how long it's been, but it's been over 4 months.
I like that cool ticker, Paradox. So now looks like you are really saving some $$$, not to mention your health. How cool is that? 8)
Oh yeah, and food...It has taste!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: