Lynch Box 2X12 Cabintet

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scary groove

Reaction score
I thought I remembered seeing this topic before. But after searching I could not find it. So if I missed it, I apologize for starting this topic again.

Does anyone know if there was ever a Lynch Box 2X12 cabinet made? The Randall 2009 price list shows it there as the RS212LB. I also have found it on certain websites but with none available. The "new" Randall people do not know. They only know about the present line of gear. Any help would be appreciated.

I have one. Got it used from a local retailer who bought out all of Randall's B-Stock and Demo gear. I bought the Lynch Box RM50 head as well - came loaded with "The Judge" module. I was told it was the rig that Guitar World (or Guitar Player?) used for a demo.

I also did a search to see if there are any others out there, but didn't find much.

I have one. I converted it from silver trim to gold to match my RM100LB head. I started a thread w/ pics:

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=13291

Latest posts