MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are there any other Randall sites?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pseudosam74
RM50

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:06 pm    Post subject: Are there any other Randall sites? Reply with quote

Looking for old Randall amp info online is like pissing in the wind. Seems like there's a void of info. This forum is kind of slow, unfortunately. Seems like it would be cool to make a sight dedicated to the history of Randall with info. Are there any experts on here that'd be interested in collaborating on one? If so, hit me up at docgorpon@aol.com
MusiciansFriend.com's Deal Center
BigBrewtus
Donating Member

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I understand. The MTS is way large here and not much going on with the older stuff which I think is really good. The RG and RGT line is
what I would get into if the MTS wasnt so usable and easy to get.
Good luck with it man.
Amps: RM4, RM50H, Lynch Boxes: Production #1 RM50 & RM100
Modules:
Peacemaker, MarXman, Soldano,
Friedman Brahma
JF Ultra
Brahma
Super V
Mr. Scary
Lots and lots of trades, buys and sales on this forum.
Daryl
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Are there any other Randall sites? Reply with quote

Pseudosam74 wrote:
Looking for old Randall amp info online is like pissing in the wind. Seems like there's a void of info. This forum is kind of slow, unfortunately. Seems like it would be cool to make a sight dedicated to the history of Randall with info. Are there any experts on here that'd be interested in collaborating on one? If so, hit me up at docgorpon@aol.com

What type of info are you looking for? Do you need technical info or schematics? I would suggest contacting Randall directly with questions. They have been pretty good to me over the years. Maybe PM R&D Steve on this forum. He can probably point you in the right direction. Is there a particular model of amp that you need info for. I'll check it out for you.
Pseudosam74
RM50

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have an RGT100ES. I was wondering if it came with a reverb footswitch, or not. But besides that, I just notice that there's a vacuum of internet info on most of the older Randall models. They made a ton of different models through out the years. But the only ones that seem to get their dues are the Module ones and the V2/T2s. It seems like there could be a pretty decent website put together cataloging all the info of the amps made prior to 1995. It kind of seems like there's enough interest in those models to make it worthwhile. Just about every other amp company that's been around more than 15 years has a site like that. Whereas Randall owners pretty much have to rely on each other on this site. And to be honest, about 1/3 (or more) questions go completely unaddressed on here.
Wookieslayer
RM50

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right dude.. Sad
Tech 21 Midi Mouse
RS412XLT100
Schecter Omen 6 w/ Crunch Lab
BC Rich Jr V Icon
GtrGeorge!
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:51 pm    Post subject: Randall (lack of) Support Reply with quote

agreed we RELY on each other because Randall just doesnt get involved here in any major way.
GtrGeorge
Wookieslayer
RM50

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forums.randallamplifiers.com

The official Randall forum now
Tech 21 Midi Mouse
RS412XLT100
Schecter Omen 6 w/ Crunch Lab
BC Rich Jr V Icon
Oregon
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might have something to do with the brand having been sold to parent company US Music?

Honestly this forum shouldn't have the Randall Amplifiers logo, as it's so focused on MTS.
kc2eeb
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:38 pm    Post subject: Other Randall Amps Reply with quote

Actually, Randall left MTS.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Other Randall Amps All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: