Are there any other Randall sites?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pseudosam74

Reaction score
Looking for old Randall amp info online is like pissing in the wind. Seems like there's a void of info. This forum is kind of slow, unfortunately. Seems like it would be cool to make a sight dedicated to the history of Randall with info. Are there any experts on here that'd be interested in collaborating on one? If so, hit me up at [email protected]

Yeah I understand. The MTS is way large here and not much going on with the older stuff which I think is really good. The RG and RGT line is
what I would get into if the MTS wasnt so usable and easy to get.
Good luck with it man.

Pseudosam74 said:
Looking for old Randall amp info online is like pissing in the wind. Seems like there's a void of info. This forum is kind of slow, unfortunately. Seems like it would be cool to make a sight dedicated to the history of Randall with info. Are there any experts on here that'd be interested in collaborating on one? If so, hit me up at [email protected]
What type of info are you looking for? Do you need technical info or schematics? I would suggest contacting Randall directly with questions. They have been pretty good to me over the years. Maybe PM R&D Steve on this forum. He can probably point you in the right direction. Is there a particular model of amp that you need info for. I'll check it out for you.

Well I have an RGT100ES. I was wondering if it came with a reverb footswitch, or not. But besides that, I just notice that there's a vacuum of internet info on most of the older Randall models. They made a ton of different models through out the years. But the only ones that seem to get their dues are the Module ones and the V2/T2s. It seems like there could be a pretty decent website put together cataloging all the info of the amps made prior to 1995. It kind of seems like there's enough interest in those models to make it worthwhile. Just about every other amp company that's been around more than 15 years has a site like that. Whereas Randall owners pretty much have to rely on each other on this site. And to be honest, about 1/3 (or more) questions go completely unaddressed on here.

agreed we RELY on each other because Randall just doesnt get involved here in any major way.
GtrGeorge

Might have something to do with the brand having been sold to parent company US Music?

Honestly this forum shouldn't have the Randall Amplifiers logo, as it's so focused on MTS.