LYNCH 2x12 with GREEN GATOR comming soon!!!!!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzyfoamrace

Reaction score
After a very tough search i finally stumbled onto a older post with a source for the rare and hard to find green gator tolex. I called Lopo cabinets as well as Avatar to see if they would allow me to send my own tolex since neither stocked it. Avatar was worried that it wasnt Kayline tolex which is the industry standard so i did dome research made some calls and found out it was made by Kayline (spelling?). Their rep told me who bought the remaining supply and it was the same business i had found in the above mentioned txt.

I decided to go with Lopo - they calld the supplier (which only has 2 rolls) and decided to offer it to us all!!!! I guess they bought a roll or maybe all of it? Anyway i just ordered the 2x12 tonight and will be ordering another shortly.

I seriously searched several times and went thru a lot of websites in this whole process. I am unsure what i searched different this time BUT i am stoked to say the least. Should have it in a couple weeks (lopo just ordered it today). I ordered the signature cabinet with cane grill gold piping and gold beading around the cabinet- should match well. Pics when it arrives. Also $350 to my door unloaded is a steal i think.

Alos forgot to mention- this should be exact match as Kayline rep confirmed they did make this forset green gator tolex for randall a few years back.