Which fuse for RT100?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dead By Dawn

Reaction score
Blew both fuses on my RT100. The manual says never use anything other than a "Fast Blo 400mA" fuse, but the back of the amp says "1A Fast Blo Fuse." Which is correct? I pulled out the existing fuse to look but I couldn't tell what type it is.

I was just looking at the product page on Randall's site, and the screenshot of the back of the RT100 looks like it says "400mA Fast Blo Fuse." (Hard to be 100% certain because it's a small picture.) However, the amp I bought 3 months ago says "1A Fast Blo Fuse" on the back, but the manual it came with specifically says "NEVER EVER use anything but a 400mA..." Perhaps they updated the product but haven't updated their manual. I'll wait on confirmation from tech support before I proceed further.

I'm not so sure. Like I said, my amp is a newer model and it specifically says 1A Fast Blo on the back, unlike the older models which say 400mA. I emailed tech support just to be sure I don't screw anything up.

Funny thing, I blew a fuse the other day and went to change it. the manual says 400ma but the fuse that was inside was a 1A fuse!
anyway, I changed it with a 400ma one just as the manual said.
Randall get your facts straight! lol