Info on RG75G3 DESPERATELY needed

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DR_SH

Reaction score
I'v been playing guitar on and off for about 3 years. I started playing again last October, even though I wasn't playing I was always reading gear reviews and stuff then in the September issue of total guitar they reviewed the Randall RG150HD. the review was glowing. I'd head of Randall before and I liked what I heard Dimebag, Disturbed and Drowning pool. The point where I came back to looking at Randall was hearing the solo on "one last song" by Soil. Shaun uses a T2 or V2 head, I know that I won't get the same sound but it's not like I'm in a soil covers band. anyway I was wondering what people thought about the RG75G3. I'v been looking into amps for AGES and it always seems to be the one I come back to I'v been looking at Marshall's Line6 Crate you name it.

I don't have the cash or the space for my dream amp a Mesa Boogie Dual rectifier. the selling point of the amp for me is the 3 channels as I play (although not that well) everything from Nu metal, Metalcore, Hard rock, Metal and classic rock so as you can see I need a versatile amp to say the least. I'm in the worlds smallest bedroom ever (I did have a Hughes and kettner warp7 212 but I couldn't move) so I'm looking at something no bigger than a 112 combo amp

I'v been trying to find info on the RG75G3 for ages so basically any form of input would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance and sorry about the length of my post.

D.H

ive got one

first distortion channel is pretty much like the second just... not as loud and a bit less bit... i rarely use it... second channel has alot of gain, it sounds pretty good until you crank it and its pretty hard to eq, theres some sweet spots but other times theres always a little tweaking. i love the cleans on this amp, especially with my ec400at as its got a duncan 59 in the neck. thats just a quick review of the amp

Latest posts