LYNCH MODULES

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I've heard release dates of April...those came and went...

Then I heard May... still no Lynch modules...

Anybody know anything more about when these will be available to purchase?

Hey there,

I had heard recently on another forum that somebody has spoken to thier rep and apparently they were to be released at intervals

SCARY ..early june
GRAIL..mid June
SUPERV ..late june...Lynch box and ..Brahma module probably not till July possibly NAMM ..take it for what its worth ..cant remember the site it was posted at sorry ...

eBay: 7423434191
I'll let you guys know how it sounds when it arrives!
Looks like they are starting to leak to the public finally...

I'd be first in line if I still had my MTS gear!!! I'm holding off on picking up an MTS again as I just got word I might be able to get a job in VA, however if I do I'll be in an apartment and you know how apartments and musicians work.... :roll:

I was just gonna buy the Mr. Scary module but there is fine print that states they are on order so they do not have them yet. ****!!!!

Try CapitolGuitars on ebay - they listed one yesterday that sold with a buy it now of $239 with free shipping - I'm sure they got more than 1 in stock.

I want to get the Mr. Scary as well - just have to wait till next pay day.

Disciple said:
Try CapitolGuitars on ebay - they listed one yesterday that sold with a buy it now of $239 with free shipping - I'm sure they got more than 1 in stock.

I want to get the Mr. Scary as well - just have to wait till next pay day.

That's the one that I bought.
They already gave me a tracking number and said it's out the door today.
They must have 'em in stock.