MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

email me if you have outstanding business with me

View previous topic :: View next topic  
okstrat
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: email me if you have outstanding business with me Reply with quote

Hey guys, had a friend who is on the MTS board and other boards with me email and say apparently there is a storm of folks gathering around gigmods castle with torches regarding modules. Fair enough. Real quick -

I am not doing modules right now, other than fulfilling old orders and clearing the books. Had a few people ask about stuff I already had done, but not doing ANYTHING custom for the near future, possibly ever. Haven't gone anywhere, like out of state or mexico or anything - I'm still around and active on other boards, mainly Rig-Talk and occasionally The Gear Page. I'm also on Facebook. Haven't visited the MTS board in months, probably won't again for awhile either. Don't PM me here - email me at okstrat@cox.net.

I have lost emails on two PCs. All emails you've sent. please resend. okstrat@cox.net. I think I have a repair or two out there, and modules waiting for guys to contact me.

If you've talked on here about an issue with me, just do me a favor and when it's resolved mention on here that it's taken care of. Just because I don't hang around here anymore doesn't mean I want to be burned in effigy or folks to be pissed. I'm not doing the MTS thing anymore but I want to be sure everything is cleaned up.

Again, have an issue with me? EMAIL ME at okstrat@cox.net. If you reply to this thread, I'm probably not going to see it. This goes for PMs too. Email me directly.

Please. Thanks and everyone have a great Memorial day weekend.

Pete
rhequiem
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. I'm glad someone hit you up on RigTalk. I was thinking about doing it myself, but really don't have a dog in this race, and wasn't sure if it was my place. Glad to hear it's going to get taken care of.
JKD
Donating Member

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile
Gigmods - Mark
Hilly-Snorkeler
Egnater -COD
Randall - Brahma,Scary, Grail, GTO, SuperV
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Gigmods Module Mods All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: