Hey

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okstrat

Reaction score
I'm still alive, just have a lot going on. Had someone email me today basically seeing if I was still around, because they heard I wasn't replying to emails and my website is down.

No idea what's up with the website, will see what's going on. I still own the site, need to check with my provider folk. Thanks for the heads up :)

If you send me one email and don't hear back, send another. 99% of the time I'm out and I generally reply immediately if I can. I actually have some interesting new stuff in the pipeline but can't do much with it until I get my bench cleared of current work.

email as always is [email protected] - drop me a line if you're so inclined!

Pete

I'm still ok with my provider and I still own the domain, not sure. Probably won't be able to check into it until after Labor day, have commitments and will be out of town for a week or so. Hoping to get everything kicked back into high gear soon. I'm glad you guys are interested enough to look at the website, I hope to have it back and better soon.

yer tonal pal Pete

okstrat said:
I'm glad you guys are interested enough to look at the website, I hope to have it back and better soon.

Looking forward to it, Pete! I NEED a Gigmods Recto... :D

I have a Recto I can sell you. I don't know if gigmods is still around. I sent him a module last spring and still don't have it yet.....

Fxrfxr said:
I have a Recto I can sell you. I don't know if gigmods is still around. I sent him a module last spring and still don't have it yet.....

Seriously last spring? That's gotta be the longest/worst turn around ever. Any update on that?

Actually looking back it was last winter. Maybe I am just stuck in Groundhog Day....

Actually looking back it was last winter. Maybe I am just stuck in Groundhog Day....

I'd email Pete directly, honestly. It may have fallen off his radar, since he doesn't seem to be doing too much mts modding these days. Perhaps an email straight to him (not a pm via these forums) might put it back on his radar.

Thanks for the info but I did email him. Again and again and again and again. I have been very patient. He has my module and my money. I never wanted to say anything here but it has been a year. Yes you read it right. One year. At this point I don't even want the module as I doubt at this point it will get the attention it might have otherwise had.