• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brown and Recto SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dayn

Reaction score
MODULES SOLD!

I am selling the following modules for $105 each including shipping and Paypal fees (confirmed address only):

1)Recto
2)Brown

These modules were all owned and used by the guitarist for Queensryche about 6 months ago and I bought them from Vendetta Red bassist Jeff Rouse. I haven't added any $ because of that but it is an interesting history of the modules.

Trying here first and then off to eBay. I will give discounts for purshasing more than one module!

NuSkoolTone...Pm'd you back.

Chasing shadows...not sure if these had the mods done. I have heard the JTM, in fact I played thru it today. Killer sounding module that can do Vox type clean, Clapton/Bluesbreaker blues, and AC/DC crunch. I think it is one of the better modules simply because it is so versatile.

Bump for NEW LOWER PRICE!

$120 each module:

Brown and Recto for sale.

Scooter,

ABSOLUTELY!

E-mail me and we will work out a price for the Brown!

Bump...$115 shipped including paypal and shipping fees for either a Brown or Recto module.

Bump...NEW LOWER PRICE!!!

ONLY $105 INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS!

Choose Brown or Recto.

$200 for both including shipping!