Holiday Weekends Rule

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBrewtus

Reaction score
Im having a great 3 day weekend. Hope the rest of you are too. Im having great times with great people and great tones!!
So, good times to all.

So far I've consumed a rack of ribs this weekend, put together a couple of rhythm tracks, fractured a filling, and have been lazy.

Julia said:
So far I've consumed a rack of ribs this weekend, put together a couple of rhythm tracks, fractured a filling, and have been lazy.
All sounds great except for the fractured filling. Ouch. Hope ya found relief for that. I hear RUM does wonders. haha

BigBrewtus said:
Julia said:
All sounds great except for the fractured filling. Ouch. Hope ya found relief for that. I hear RUM does wonders. haha
Rum on a raw nerve may be painful. Ora-gel and muscle relaxers might work better.

cold Machine said:
BigBrewtus said:
Julia said:
Rum on a raw nerve may be painful. Ora-gel and muscle relaxers might work better.
Why thanks Matt, Kevin, Marceal........oh, you know who ya are.....
:lol: :lol:

BigBrewtus said:
cold Machine said:
BigBrewtus said:
Julia said:
Why thanks Matt, Kevin, Marceal........oh, you know who ya are.....
:lol: :lol:
Sorry Julia, didn't mean for your contribution to this thread to be used by a couple of children to show their asses.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh....Beer good....that is all...