Amazing tone clips

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gtr31

Reaction score
I know that these are the old single channels ,but i thought they were some great clips .
Especially for people asking for SL2 clips.
and the ERECT clip sounds a lil different than the modern nu metal clips you hear.also the twin, deluxe , Bassman are great as you can hear the differences in voicing ...

http://amazingtone.com/generic.html?pid=0

That page brings back good memories. I spent hours there listening to those clips. I bought my single channel M4 from them before he quit selling Egnater.

Thanks for sharing... I don't think I've ever heard those clips. Now I'm jonesing more than ever for my M4 and VX & EG modules to arrive.

Just dawned on me, though... in the switch from single-channel to dual-channel modules, there's no JTM45 in the mix anymore. :(

--B

I was real into this line when it first came out. I actually bought my M4 with a JTM. It had some "issues" much like the original Randall did. Mine was very bighty and boomy at the same time. Very difficult to dial in, I was always tweaking on it. Folks saw fit to mod the Randall and I guess Randall incorporated those changes into later versions if I have that story correct. I also remember Egnater dropping the JTM rather quickly. Nothing to it I don't think. Some mods like that one and the Vox+ were just not big hits with us end users.

i'm guessing that the egnator and the randall sound very similar, that being said is it just me or do they sound very muffled like, maybe when it is cranked it isn;t noticable but my rm 100 sounds exactly the same as the amazing tone sound clips . i used to think my amp was off or something but now i'm not so sure

maximus1 said:
i'm guessing that the egnator and the randall sound very similar, that being said is it just me or do they sound very muffled like, maybe when it is cranked it isn;t noticable but my rm 100 sounds exactly the same as the amazing tone sound clips . i used to think my amp was off or something but now i'm not so sure

Bro, I've got all of the MTS modules and have been a HUGE Randall fan over the last couple years...but let me tell ya...
I got my Egnater M4 last night and it's in a different league.