Had my Brahma modded by Scott at Sacred Groove...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rblyn

Reaction score
Just asked Scott to add some gain and this thing is now a beast! I got the stocker for free when I bought my RM20CP and it was useless without a major boost. Told him what kind of music Im playing and he modded it perfect...All the gain he added was useable, sounds great..and Scott is super to deal with and very reasonable with his prices. Highly recommended...

My JF Brahma is the module that all others are judged. I have never even thought about trading/selling it.

I have an SG Fisch also that is great. Scott is great to work with also.

eyeball987 said:
My JF Brahma is the module that all others are judged. I have never even thought about trading/selling it.

I have an SG Fisch also that is great. Scott is great to work with also.

Yeah, Scott is awesome. Im thinking about getting his Diablo too. Amazing what the Brahma can be with a few tweaks.

Katash said:
What music are you playing? :wink:

Aaaand are you able to post clips?

Katash-

I play in a cover band that does a lot of 80's and 90's metal. Think Maiden, Priest, Dio, Ozzy, Sabbath, AIC, RATT, Rush etc...Even do a couple of Beatles and Hendrix tunes but that Brahma in stock form is good for that (Scott made the mod switchable too). We were looking at recording some tunes live here this week so I'll try to post some clips.

rblyn said:
Amazing what the Brahma can be with a few tweaks.

Agreed. Mine has a push/pull boost on the gain knob. In is stock Brahma with the warmth/clarity thing and pulled is more of everything. With a boost, I can cover pretty much any tone I need. I love that thing.

Latest posts