• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: VHT 2/50/2

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

photios

Reaction score
SOLD A few months ago I bought both the VHT 2/50/2 and the 2/90/2. My goal was to A/B them and keep the one that I considered to be the best match for my M4. To my ear the 2/50/2 was more musical and more versatile with the class A or A/B switch...but both amps are awesome...IMO, VHT makes the finest power amps currently.

This unit is in perfect/mint condition with one tiny exception...it has a very fine hairline scratch in the paint on the top of the unit...the camera won't pick it up. The ears are perfectly straight with no rack rash on them...the amp has low hours of use on it.

I've got the original box and packaging, the paperwork, unfilled out warranty card, and the detachable IEC cable.

I'm looking for $750.

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg