• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys list??

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muudrock

Reaction score
I was wondering if we could get a seperate forum for a "good guys list". A list of people on this site that are good to deal with as far as selling, buying and trading of gear. I know alot of us do this through this forum and we seem to be getting more members as well. I just think it would be a good reference. Those that have had good dealings with other members could just add that member to the list.
What do you think?

Ive done deals with several guys here. ALL have turned out great. I probably can't remember all of them, but here's what I can recall....

Photios
3 Mile Stone
Disciple
Chad
strato62
jimosity
Zack
knockoutned
chrishurley

I've had very good dealings with :

3 Mile Stone ( TommyT)

Tenfoottall ( Pete, in Aus, prompt payment) Check out
their demos - www.tenfoottall.net Great stuff, " More than existence " is my personal favorite.

So far all great,

Howard

I have purchased off

ziggy &
Trazan

Both were excellent to deal with

I have bought 2 modules from Scooter on different occasions.

Everything went fine.

:D

Have worked several deals with jimosity (Jim) over the years, and always had great experiences.

HINT: Pitch in a few extra bucks, and get an American Hardcore CD. Not only does it totally slam, but it's a good display of what the 1086 can do.

--B

Just received the Vendetta from Bduersch.

I had a last minute issue come up that I had to deal with( furnace failure in winter ..not good) and he was very easy going .luckily the issue was resolved quickly didnt cost my savings

the amp is in like show room condition and was packed very well.

so, a big thumbs up .thanks again.

oh yeah and the amp

is amazing

bduersch said:
Have worked several deals with jimosity (Jim) over the years, and always had great experiences.

HINT: Pitch in a few extra bucks, and get an American Hardcore CD. Not only does it totally slam, but it's a good display of what the 1086 can do.

--B

Wow, thanks Brent!
I've purchased a 2x12 cab and a MosValve power amp from Brent; and traded for his GRX4 and we've always done deals in person since we're both in Cincy.
He's always a great guy to deal with...
...although you should have really hung onto all those awesome Ibanezes you had!!

Only done one deal on here, with rickgk. Two modules all the way from Norway to Oz. Rickgk is on the great guy list, at least mine :wink:

I had quick and easy deals with Tommy and Jim, thanks to you both!

Robert

Edit - Sorry Dave, great deal with him too! :oops:

Want to add mhartman to the list...great deal on the RM20B

and also drunton..nice smooth transaction on RM4 + Blackface and Recto modules.

Thx.

Steve

Want to add jmgman70 to the GG list.

I mentioned I needed a tube cage for one of my modules and he mailed me 3 he wasn't using free of charge.

I only need one, so If anyone needs one of the little tube cages for their randall modules, be happy to pass the favor on.

Hi everyone. I'm new here, but I thought for my first post I would give member ambulancoenfire high marks for a really smooth transaction. I'm very skeptical about buying things online when you don't know who exactly you are dealing with, but he made the whole transaction a very pleasant experience. I bought a RM100 head and modules from him recently and he even threw in extras! Thanks for the great deal! (and I love the amp. I see why folks are so excited about these things! Many thanks! :D

I'd Like to add "Okstrat and goldwing68nv " to the list , fast legitimate payments!
I have sold to him twice now with perfect review! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.