Reccmonedations setting my Rig RT503H, Help!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raed666

Reaction score
Hello, thats my first randall amp, thus my first basic connections/setup of the whole thing...
Items: RT503H , ROCKTRON VooduValve, Webber Mass100 , Line 6 412VS

Please, Tell me what shoud be the basic setup??

1-My main concern is hooking up the voodu with the head, should it be from the input, or run it in the effects loop (take in consideration the case where is use only effects OR the other case when using distortion from the voodu ;),, or just to the return (in that case what paramters for the head),, ,, , and the output for the Voodu is +20dbu unit,, will it hurt the amp if i do it to the FX return??!! or maybe the direct input..or through a loop,,,so explain the scenarios kindly,

2-and how does that amp works a webber 100 attenuators,,50W vs 100 soak power,,,I will get the **** outta this head ?

3- The power supply in my country is 220 (Im Egyptian :) .. so should i change the fuse eventhough offcourse a power transformer is used? in that case what kind of tube replacment??

Thanks Guys,, :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :evil: