My MTS head...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burner

Reaction score
Some of you might have seen this before.. but here we go again :wink:
DSCN0896_small.jpg

Sixstringhotshot: We BSG'ers are everywere 8)

trendkill1168: Backplate I made.. the skulls and burner logo is made by http://www.brainbanana.com/ that is a wizard on making dreams come true :wink:

trendkill1168 said:
Dude, any way of getting you to make another one? :twisted: I'd pay you whatever you need.

Bro, the logo design is my own and band logo.. so that is a bit handsoff right now.. Untill it's up as merchendise :lol:

But if you wanna use the idea.. contact Brainbanan(see link posted above).
He fix anything for ya..

trendkill1168 said:
Oh, no thats cool, I was just talking about the diamond plate not the whole thing.
trendkill1168 said:
I was just talking about the diamond plate not the whole thing.
aha.. well I think I can get you one of them..
Since you're in Texas(right?) it might be some shippingcosts..
I'll check it out and let you know in a couple of days..

Send em an email at [email protected] so we can keep track there.

Cool man, just let me know if you want to make one up and get back to me on the price + shipping and I could transfer the funds via Paypal. That plate looks wicked, much better than the stock metal plate. Anyway, thanks again.

trendkill1168 said:
Cool man, just let me know if you want to make one up and get back to me on the price + shipping and I could transfer the funds via Paypal. That plate looks wicked, much better than the stock metal plate. Anyway, thanks again.

I'll fix it...
You got a PM with details trendkill1168! 8)

goldsparkletop said:
Burner, beautiful guitar, man.

Thanks!

Got it a coule of days ago.. best **** I ever owned or played!
Washburn CustomShop knows their ****!

Heh burner I was going to buy one of those too man! NICE axe! Did you pick it up from Boogie Street Guitars? How does it play/feel? Is the neck kinda chunky? Does it work well with the MTS stuff? Sorry I was interested in picking one of those up, might still, just wondering about it! :)

Got it from Eric at BSG.
The Custom plays amazing!
Chunky neck yes, but the profile let's you run that fretboard easy.
The attack of the tone is amazing, it's razorsharp!
Worth every $!

Have not tried it out with the MTS yet since the amp is on repair.. long story :evil:

Cool thanks for the explanation bro! When you get your stuff back, do you think you could record a little snippet or video clip for me by any chance? I'd like to see/hear it for myself. Thanks senor! 8)