Muddah Friggin Hooray!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SouPortugues

Reaction score
So-
I jumped in, both feet, and am about to get, shall we say, all wet!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270093796124&rd=1&rd=1

I wait in anticipation.

I've been looking a while, this seemed like a good deal, so I jumped it.
On the side, if I got screwed, feel free to voice it, I'm not opposed to looking a fool anywhere, least of all online.

Does anyone know if the standard 4 button footswitch works on the rm50? This one
http://i8.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/8b/78/0024_12.JPG

Here is the rig (tentatively)
Garnet Herzog- leads ond overdrive (no module could ever replace this)
RM50- clean and rhythm
2 Musicman 4x12 cabs (oh how I love these cabs, they make every amp sound better, I swear).

Add your favorite axe and voila!
This is a huge inprovement IMHO over my last rig with its 3 rack units, 2 processors, 20+ pedals, and loads of other toys to hide behind.

Okay, thats all I'm going to say for now. Other than this, keep an eye out on the classifieds, whatever modules I don't love will be listed there soon enough for sale/trade.

Te legal neh?

Congrats, and welcome to the family!

I'd say an RM50 head + 5 (almost 6) modules for $650 is a deal. That's a nice set of starting modules. Only advice I'd give... if you plan on using this for cleans, you may find the Randall Clean module to be disappointing... I had it and thought it was sterile, kinda like a JC120 solid state clean. Definitely preferred the vibe of the Blackface. But who knows... your mileage may vary. :)

So I was playing 20 questions about the RM50 earlier today... turns out it doesn't use the 4-button footswitch, but rather, 1/4" single button footswitches (one for the channel switching, one for the master volume boost).

That said, I've gotta ask... what was in the massive rack? :?:

--B