MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Judge/GTO's cheap on Ebay!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Signature Artist MTS Models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rblyn
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Judge/GTO's cheap on Ebay! Reply with quote

Seriously? If you havent tried this mod and are into Lynch's 80's tones...KILLER modded Marshall tone AND feel- Grab these! A steal! I see some new folks on the forums, guys give this one a try at this price... Everytime I fire mine up, I wind up sticking with it. Amazing work by Friedman.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Randall-MTS-Module-Judge-GTO-George-Lynch-/150808336355?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item231ce097e3

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-BOX-RANDALL-AMPLIFIERS-GEORGE-LYNCH-JUDGE-GTO-MTS-MODULE-/270967500078?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f16ebed2e
"only the best" mods!
MusiciansFriend.com's Deal Center
Hamner1
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the gman.music listing previously & thought what a great price. But that use one from MGR is a sick price for signature mod. Kind of makes me sad I purchased mine new when they 1st came out. Oh well it still is a great mod.

Good deals with: warlock, sickpunk, marinebassplayer, Rising Farce, durchgedreht, mattfig, & others.
Rod
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the GTO/JUDGE The same module as the old 1086?
Hamner1
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No. Judge has less gain and is brighter & more responsive. No boost switch either, it is the standard Randall relatively useless bright switch. The mode switch doesn't scoop the mids nearly as much, it is more of a compression kind of thing & the volume dips slightly from mode 1.

1086 Mid voicing I found to be useless, while the Mode 2 on the Judge was relatively useful although I needed a bright guitar (strat project maple fretboard with Screamin Demon in the bridge).

By the way can you give a little info on the Hot Rod Brahma. After getting my Judge/Beast mod back from Rob, the Brahma needs a tune up. Laughing Just seeing what others had done.

Good deals with: warlock, sickpunk, marinebassplayer, Rising Farce, durchgedreht, mattfig, & others.
Rod
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the Judge info... sounds like a good one...
Rob transformed the Brahma into IMHO....The ultimate lead guitar Hot Rod Marshall preamp./..
It's amazing... prefect balance of highs/mids/lows/gain/feel/TONE!!!!
warlok
RM100

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Rod, the Plexi Plus is the one that replaced the 1086.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Signature Artist MTS Models All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: