MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need help.. if possible

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Signature Artist MTS Models
View previous topic :: View next topic  
egynd
RM50

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:47 pm    Post subject: need help.. if possible Reply with quote

So I bought a module online from a guy, telling me that it was an ultra lead module and in pristine condition. when i got it , i put it in the rm100kh head , and guess what.. almost no sound, only noise. when i put it on full on every pot. there is some sound in the background.

I open the module to look at the tubes and guess what.. the guy sold me an KH.2 with ultra lead faceplate, and have "modded" the c3 to a broken state.. I have some pics for you guys to see. is there anyway to save this module ? i cant get a hold of the guy that sold me this, but im kinda pissed of now Sad

thanks to anybody that can help me

rhequiem
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy moly, that sucks! I hate to urge you to be a horn blower, but this person sounds dishonest, and I'd like to know who it is so I can avoid any transactions with them, personally. Hopefully that can be fixed!
egynd
RM50

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rhequiem wrote:
Holy moly, that sucks! I hate to urge you to be a horn blower, but this person sounds dishonest, and I'd like to know who it is so I can avoid any transactions with them, personally. Hopefully that can be fixed!

yeah its a guy in Norway, so its not anybody on this forum i think. was from the Norwegian kind of Craigslist or something.. but it sucks.. i just hope it can be fixed or if its just garbage :/
Jaded Faith

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It can certainly be repaired (you would be surprised how many times I have gotten donors for mods that look like that), but it's not a simple fix. It needs some attention to detail to get the repair done right. Did you have intentions to mod it or did you still have your heart set on an Ultra Lead? If so, email me and we can discuss options.
Authorized Service Center for US Music and Egnater
Authorized Reseller for Celestion, Scumback & Mercury Magnetics
egynd
RM50

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaded Faith wrote:
It can certainly be repaired (you would be surprised how many times I have gotten donors for mods that look like that), but it's not a simple fix. It needs some attention to detail to get the repair done right. Did you have intentions to mod it or did you still have your heart set on an Ultra Lead? If so, email me and we can discuss options.

Thanks:) yeah iwas looking for some mods instead, since i have the KH-2. so im checking out a few.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Signature Artist MTS Models All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: