Lore - hard rock with an oldschool edge.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinozoku

Reaction score

This is MadHatter_Lurch's band. Pretty sweet oldschool stuff; he used his Randall with his self modded Blackface and Marshallized Tweed modules, plus the Ubersonic for his leads.

The other guitar is through a Sunn Model T reissue. Both amps run through an Ampeg V4 cab with the CTS speakers. Mic was an AKG D112 through a Vintech Neve clone. The mix isn't the best, but I'm gonna get the raw tracks pretty soon and take my own hack at it. Hoping to add some depth and space to the mix, beef the guitars back up, and sit the vocals a little lower.

Buuut, that's the technical stuff :D Check them out! Even if the mix is a little meh (they only asked for Demo quality), the songs are great!

Wow.. I came off as a prick in this post. The mix has grown on me... And I forgot to point out, that Steve is I believe on the Right channel. He plays the slide guitar on Soulless, and I think I recall it being opposite to how they set up on stage (which is Steve on the left).

No comments on it? :(

The same guy who recorded them did a live recording recently that I'll probably be mixing, and they're gonna go back to recording some more tunes for a full length, I'll keep y'all updated!