Sweet

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zepplin490

Reaction score
Sweet ive been wondering in the several months ive been here why robs work didn't have its own area... Lookin fwd to alot of good discussion in here
-mp-

So im getting A custom 59RR (with the #39 mod rather than the diode clipping) , a MarkX and My metallica Module which is a kh-3 with a switch to go between Ride the lightning and the black album tones! Seriously Cannot wait im gonna be harassing the postal service for a few days till these arrive!
thanks again rob!
-mp-

Just tried out my new modules and i am F+cking amazed my only module that was ever modded before today was a base modded treadplate... well that treadplate turned into a markX which is producing some of the most incredible metal tones ive ever heard played through "call of the kthulu" and i pretty much matched the album KILLER... I Love the 59RR too Killler marshall tones of the like that i have never heard outa my rm50... I also got a killer metallica mod on a kh-3 with both ride the lightning tones and black album tones... ALL 3 OF them are exceeding my expectations Best tone investment of my life.. and tomorrow ive got a JF XTC on the way!
-mp-

Wow its amazing what the shape switch on the markX does it goes into a killer metal tone when engaged... the 3 stage gain on the 59rr is equally impressive i dialed in classic gnr without any trouble...psyched but have to get back to my amp n modules...Happy day for me
-mp-

I'm not certain zeppelin likes his mods... Lol. Very cool man - make some noise!

Hell Yeah i like now im gonna get a plexitweed and get the JF extacy tweaked further, changing out the 2 way tight switch for a 3 way and the mid voice 2 way for a 3 way , also adding a structure switch..
-mp-

Sounds like the wait was worth it? :lol:

Although it was only 3 weeks while I caught up from vacation I'm sure it felt like forever.

Enjoy!