Jaded Faith Mods will be attending the LA Amp Show 10/6-10/7

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaded Faith

Reaction score
Jaded Faith Mods is pleased to announce that we will be attending the LA Amp & Custom Guitar Show from 10/6 - 10/7. We will have a full room available with all of our MTS Modules on hand. If you are in the area please stop on by, introduce yourself and let's talk tone!

The show will be held at:

The Airtel Plaza Hotel and Conference Center
7277 Valjean Avenue, Van Nuys, California 91406
www.airtelplaza.com

Full details on the show can be found at www.ampshow.com.

Please note the exhibitor list on their site is only current as of 8/1/12, so we are not yet appearing on the list.

Several forum members will be in attendance (both stopping by and helping in the booth), so it's a great chance to meet some of the community here.

I look forward to meeting everyone who can make it out. A big thanks to all for your continued support and making this possible!

See you at the show,
Rob

Very cool!

I wish I could be there. Have a great time, Rob, and make sure Premier Guitar comes by and gets a video of some of your great tones!

That would be fun to meet some of the community & just check out stuff, but not in the cards for me. I hope all of you have a safe trip and good time while you are there.

I will be in Shirley NY November 4th-9th, anyone know how long of a commute it would be from Shirley or NYC to Rob's? :lol:
If it is not too long of a commute I may consider the trip. My RM4 could use a tuneup. Hell I could just haul the whole rack & save on shipping there. Have Rob check it out, then I could leave the RM4 for the work & take the rack back home. Certainly an idea I need to consider.

Rock out with yer mod out! :twisted:

Hope to see some vids of the show.

Youre gonna be in Cali!? Think this might be worth checking out then. Never heard a JF Mod in real life... PERFECT!!!