Two weeks until the LA Amp Show, so what's new?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaded Faith

Reaction score
In one word: LOTS!!!

Here is a picture from the bench tonight after a long 15 hour work day to get these modules ready for the show in 2 weeks from today:

Mods_zps75ccdc2f.jpg

For those of you who don't follow us on Facebook follow this links for many more pics: https://www.facebook.com/JadedFaithMods

Among the new stuff being revealed at the LA Amp Show:

- The Stein has been discontinued and replace with the Stein+. This mod is insane and is straight up metal attitude at it's finest.

- The Pitt has also been discontinued and has been replaced by the Pittbull G-100-UL inspired Ultra-Lead module. THIS is the VHT sound you know and love.

- The Vybe Deluxe is a nod to small vintage Fender Combos we all know and love: The Vibroverb and the Deluxe. It does a fantastic job capturing the sag and feel of these amps with the classic 2-knob Fender tone stack.

- The XTC and PlexiTweed both got a round of sonic tweaks and updates to bring these classics to a new level. They also received face lifts with new cosmetics to match their improved tones.

- The Brahma #39 received it's final graphics and is a regular offering now.

- The KH-23 received some new features and a graphics to match.

We will be updating our website this weekend with new pics, pricing and details for all of these mods where it's needed.

So, let's start talking dual channel mods. Picked up a few donors and we need to talk. :wink: I also have a nonfunctional dualie in need of some "seek and repair."

drewiv said:
:wink: I also have a nonfunctional dualie in need of some "seek and repair."

I sense a Kill 'em All themed mod in your reference.

Hamner1 said:
drewiv said:
:wink: I also have a nonfunctional dualie in need of some "seek and repair."

I sense a Kill 'em All themed mod in your reference.

It was a reference, but more just music themed. It's actually a lower gained mod that was modded and the issue just couldn't be tracked down. I figure Rob could track down the issue. :D Nothing like giving Rob the dirty work. Sorry, Rob.

I am also intrigued by a couple of these new releases. That Ultra Lead is calling my name, though my playing is not up to par for it. Hoping it will drive me to become better.

There are a couple others too. I'm going to put in a call to Rob soon so we can discuss what can be done on a dual channel. I gave him his space knowing the Amp Show was coming up. Also, I spread out my modules to all the modders and I held back a couple modules knowing Rob was working on some new ones. The time has come...

Great work, Rob!

Cant wait! In my "backyard"! Hey Rob- Im gonna assume the answer is "no" but thought I'd ask- Will you have any of these for sale on the spot at show? :wink:

rblyn said:
Cant wait! In my "backyard"! Hey Rob- Im gonna assume the answer is "no" but thought I'd ask- Will you have any of these for sale on the spot at show? :wink:
You are certainly not the first to ask, but unfortunately they aren't for sale. I have really needed this collection for a lot of reasons for some time now: timely/new demos, trade shows (I am lining up a few others now) and a few other things I have in store...

question, are the faceplates stickers for the show only? or do are they like this in production, or is the photo just looking that way? excited about the Vybe

How much for all of them? :lol: just kiddin

GL at the show, hope you will win a award or something.

Everything pictured is current production as of yesterday except the 59RR Platinum and the Trilogy in custom black (which is available).

I updated my website today with current pics and prices.

Rob and Jace: It was super cool getting to meet and chat with you both at the amp show! Thanks for showing me a few of the modules (the quickmod and texas special sounded SO great!). I hope we get a chance to meet up again at the next one :)

Lots to tell when I get back home and a good night of sleep. Boarding my plane in 15 minutes.
Hang in a little longer....

I met you at the show Rob. Thanks for your time. Doing some more research and getting ready to jump in.

Big Steve said:
I met you at the show Rob. Thanks for your time. Doing some more research and getting ready to jump in.
Thanks for stopping by and happy to hear you enjoyed what we had to show you!