• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pedal Purge - ISP, Boss, BBE, Ibanez, Marshall

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah, so that's your decimator i saw on the bay this morning :) i noticed that it was close to me, so it immediately piqued my interest. Out of curiosity, why did it go back to ISP?
I'm very interested in this by the way...been waiting until my new pedalboard is fully constructed before i grabbed one, and the board is almost there!

The Decimator was not working right for me - cutting the signal to a whisper. I sent it back to ISP and they found that it had a bad chip in it. It was easier for them to just gut it and put all new internals in. And they did it free of charge too! Great company! :D

I finally got a chance to try the decimator out at practice last night and it's friggin' sweet! even the rest of the band noticed how quiet my amp was. Thanks again :)

Great to hear!

Thanks again! :D

And if anyone needs a really nice Chorus, give me a shout. I have a killer MIJ Ibanez CS-9 going cheeep.