NCD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scary groove

Reaction score
That's right: New Cab Day! I have been looking for this for ever. So much so that I was ready to buy a randall cab and give it a makeover. Found this beast and saved the hassle. Comes with 2 Eminence Super V speakers. I can't wait to fire it up. very clean.
Lynchbox.jpg
[/img]

Very nice! At this point I'm wishing I never sold my Lynch combo. I would have loved to put my MOD50 chassis in that. Oh well, live and learn. Congrats on the NCD!

Super V's are wicked speakers. I wish i could score one of these cabs, they never should have done a limited run. I've always wanted a 4 x 12 too but they are bloody heavy and there is no way i would even want to attempt getting one shipped. Where did you find it and how much?

It was the guy selling his Lynch Box cab on ebay. He had the listing as no shipping - local pickup only. I contacted him and said I would pay shipping and all he had to do was drop the cab off at UPS and the rest was their issue. Deal was done.

The Super V's are good? I have a regular Randall 2x12 with V30's and a Lynch Box 4x12 with Lynchbacks. I am only keeping one cab and haven't given them a comparison yet. You say stay with the Super V's?

scary groove said:
The Super V's are good? I have a regular Randall 2x12 with V30's and a Lynch Box 4x12 with Lynchbacks. I am only keeping one cab and haven't given them a comparison yet. You say stay with the Super V's?

From what I hear about the Lynchbacks, they sound like they are right up my alley. With that being said, I have used the Super V's and V30's in the past and would have kept the Super V's over the V30's. I haven't been able to find a Lynchback yet to give them a run through.