really impressed with new mods

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zepplin490

Reaction score
I just got an Erect and an XTC in the mail from jaded faith today and heres what i think...
1)the XTC is going to be my new lead module pushing the markx outa that slot, On the red channel with structure engagedand the gain around 2 Oclock and a little reverb i can get an amazing Blazing lead tone, great for old randy rhoads solo's all the way through zakk..
2)the Plexi clean clean tone on the xtc is great very warm and articulate
3)The Erect is a metal machine! Killer high gain tone and the tight switch makes it never get sloppy just a hard driving meat and potatoes kinda tone... Im gonna have to make up my mind between the 59rr custom and the Erect for rhythm cuz ive only got 3 slots and i need a clean which will probably be my tweed and the lead slot is taken by the XTC... I need an rm4 bad!

Anyways Rob thanks as always for hooking me up with some more of your amazing work!
-mp-

Great to hear but this is making the wait for my XTC even harder. Can't wait to try it out.

The XTC is really versitile the plexi channel is great for cleans and both the blue and red channel are great for rthym in a metal kinda way but it really shines on leads!!!
-mp-

I wanted a clean tone on occasion so I figured the Plexi clean would be usable for me. I am most excited about rocking the blue channel though.

Just got back from putting my new mods and my rm100 to the test with a drummer and a rythym player. The drummer i was playing with is one loud mofo so i had to turn my rm100 up to about half way on the knob, We played some metal and i ran a tweed, my new erect and my new xtc and they performed great the Erect really has some chug power and the xtc ate up my leads like a pro, then we played some zz top and lynard skynard and i popped in my 59rr custom and i sounded great, this is the first time ive had the rm100 outa my bedroom and performing with a live band im totally impressed with it and with my new mods every time i get new JF mods i am just as impressed as i was when i first got my 59rr and my markx (which may come up for sale... Ive got a new lead gainer in the xtc that sounds way better!
Thanks Rob once again!
-mp-

also on the XTC there is the clean channel which sounds great and is pretty good i bet you'll have her on either the blue or red channel with the structure engaged and be loveing life... amazing lead tone with my hardwire rv-7.. pretty decent for a rythym tone too..
-mp-

Matt,
Thanks again for your business and your patience during a crazy month. It sounds like you are quite happy and the mods were well worth the wait! Thanks again for trusting us with your tone and I appreciate the feedback on your order.
Enjoy!
Rob