Legacy Development

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Rossness

Reaction score
I was wondering how development of the new Carvin Legacy module is coming along? I'd very much like to get one as well as a Texas Special. Cheers-

I am hoping that ROb takes his sweet time on the legacy as I have two orders on the way and no money to get any more for a little while. if he brings out a legacy too soon I will get downright suicidal.

It's going to happen, but all our efforts are invested in cranking out orders right now. You guys were amazingly patient when turnarounds went up to four weeks last month due to the Amp Show and we are committed to getting your mods back to you ASAP. We are putting in 90-100 man hours a week in at the shop right now.

That said, there are 5 new mods that will be in the works soon and there is going to be some REALY cool stuff. Expect the same high level of product all the other 2012 mods provided with even more innovation. Bigger and better things are on the way.

You gotta be BF'ing me right now...wow. I can't even begin to imagine. So...when are the JF100 and JF50's coming to fruition? :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jaded Faith said:
That said, there are 5 new mods that will be in the works soon and there is going to be some REALY cool stuff. Expect the same high level of product all the other 2012 mods provided with even more innovation. Bigger and better things are on the way.

This really pisses me off because just when I think I have settled on the modules that I have, new modules keep coming! I am going to sell my car to support the GAS! :shock: I guess I shouln't be shocked as the GAS never really goes away completely.

Rob, I am looking forward to the new stuff. All JF mods that I have are top knotch.

ricknasty1985 said:
Please hint at the new mods Rob, let me start saving the $$$

From what I've heard that was talked about in the past, I'd say 3 of them are- 1) Legacy, 2) Diezel, 3) ENGL

Rob let me in on what he is working on the last time we talked.

Thats for him to announce, lets just say start saving because you wont be disapointed!!

It's an inside joke....

22421831_1.jpg