JF Quick Mod video anyone?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry but I see people here asking the same question without look 2 or 3 posts down for the same or similar questions.

Rob has a complete collection of all of his modules on his website.

But, that's not what asked for, is it?
Also YES, I did look down the page, and found none. AND I looked on google, and found none.

Both your comments have clearly been unhelpful.
If you've got nothing productive to say, then don't bother replying at all, simple as.

Thanks to the others for your helpful info, fingers crossed Matt Fig makes a vid on the Quick Mod at some point.

Look again, you can't be trying hard enough. I wasn't try to be helpful I was try to help you help yourself.

Hmmmm. I like to think that I'm pretty good at surfing the web and I can't find the video. C'mon Wakeguitar, give us a hint. Lol

I agree here, there aren't any good demos of the quickmod that I can find, only the one on jadedfaithmods.com which is pretty worthless IMO (sorry Rob).

For demos, there needs to be riffs/chords/solos played on some higher frets because you can't distinguish the real sound from just the lowest string(s) like the ones on his site.

If it is a 100% take on the quick rod then there are tons of clips for the actual amp.

Look again, you can't be trying hard enough. .
It's all about effort....try clicking on your mouse real hard when you search, maybe that will help find the elusive videos :lol:

wakeguitar said:
Look again, you can't be trying hard enough. I wasn't try to be helpful I was try to help you help yourself.

Clearly you know something the rest of us don't, as I haven't found one yet.

What gives here? This has always been a friendly place. I have inadvertently asked questions that had been asked and people were helpful to me. If someone asks a question on here I do my best to not try and make them feel stupid. I would appreciate the same courtesy.

who knows. it's Monday. :lol:
No luck finding any vids for the module, plenty for the Quick Rod. It seems like it would be a cool mod. Most that I listened to either were cloaked in delay or the recording was on par with mine, and not very good. So hard to say based on those. Makes me think the eventual demise of the brick & mortor stores is a shame. I miss being able to go into the store with my guitar & plugging into just about any hot amp out there. Or someone else would be riffing away on something cool. I miss the mid-late 80s. Good times folks, good times.

OK... Video it must be to hear the sound, makes complete sense. Maybe you shouldn't be looking at mts after all.

GL

Rob's audio samples sound great and give you good idea about how a mod sounds in a mix.

But clearly this guy is looking for a more comprehensive demo that shows the effect of the switches and knobs on the module, like MattFig's excellent video demos.

Not being able to commit to a module based on a single audio sample means he shouldn't be looking at MTS? Really?