Fig's Beer Night

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
So to keep things loose and intentionally stupid...I propose we have a Beer Night...It can be whatever you want but we can choose to share what we have and make a really long and stupid thread....

For example, hey it's Wednesday at 7:00 and I'm drinking Beast Ice and listening to Zamfir!

So what night?
What time? We're all over so this could be difficult.

What say you?

How about Dec. 21? You know when the Mayan calendar ends and we either suffer a massive cataclysmic event or enter an age of enlightenment. This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius. Of course if nothing happens then we are just a bunch of guys having a brew. :wink:

I like it. Let's roll with it. Why wait until 12/21, how about a trial run this weekend? You know, to work out the kinks. :lol:

Daryl said:
How about Dec. 21? You know when the Mayan calendar ends and we either suffer a massive cataclysmic event or enter an age of enlightenment. This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius. Of course if nothing happens then we are just a bunch of guys having a brew. :wink:
Oops, according to the Pope, it's really the year 2016 now. We missed the whole Mayan end-of-the-world thingy!