Jaded Faith Mods Black Friday Sale EXTENDED FOR CYBER MONDAY

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaded Faith

Reaction score
Be sure to check out our website tonight for the details on Jaded Faith Mods 24 hour Black Friday Sale......

UPDATE: Due to popular demand, we will extend our Black Friday Sale for another 24 hours tomorrow for Cyber Monday. This is the last chance to get in on this fantastic deal before it's gone!

Jaded Faith said:
Be sure to check out our website tonight for the details on Jaded Faith Mods 24 hour Black Friday Sale......

Well I am looking...Where is the info?

This might be too much to hold the gas at bay.

Happy Thanksgiving to Rob & family, the JF crew, & all of you JF mod users.

No offense, but donor modules aren't worth $150 IMO. Great deal though, I'm just happy that he has them available.

how much does a brand new stock module retail for? These aren't beat up, broken down, doesn't work anymore so I might as well have it modded donor modules.

If people are happy to pay $110 or more for a secondhand module of unknown provenance in the classifieds here and then pay to ship it to Rob, paying $150 for a brand spanking unsullied module doesn't seem unreasonable at all to me.

And if you take him up on this offer, you're effectively paying $75 for each module.

nikki-k said:
Was going to grab an OD Special, but could not decide on the second mod, so... my loss :oops:

Haha, ya, I wanted to pick up the Rverb, Texas Special, XTC, Voxless or Mark X but couldn't decide how to narrow it down to just two!

For me it was the OD Special, and then.. ???
Part of me was leaning toward the 59RR, another toward the XTC. As I considered, another part of me was screaming, "CUSSSSS-TOOOMMMM!!!!" from deep in the shadows. By the time I got to see the offer, there were less than twelve hours left. Not enough time to decide. Watching the classifieds.. need to try some new modules before I spend my Axe-Fx II money (from selling mine).

Due to popular demand, we will extend our Black Friday Sale for another 24 hours tomorrow for Cyber Monday. This is the last chance to get in on this fantastic deal before it's gone!

Jaded Faith said:
Due to popular demand, we will extend our Black Friday Sale for another 24 hours tomorrow for Cyber Monday. This is the last chance to get in on this fantastic deal before it's gone!

I was afraid of that. Lol

wakeguitar said:
No offense, but donor modules aren't worth $150 IMO. Great deal though, I'm just happy that he has them available.

That's insanity! A brand new donor module that you pay no extra shipping for that saves you 1 to 2 weeks in the process? Personally I think Rob is being WAY too generous with this deal.

Took advantage of the sale!
Rob took time out to chat with me, and I ordered a Voxless and 59RR. Was originally leaning toward an ODS and XTC. Still scratching my head as to how that happened, lol.

nikki-k said:
Rob took time out to chat with me, and I ordered a Voxless and 59RR. Was originally leaning toward an ODS and XTC. Still scratching my head as to how that happened, lol.
A complete Jedi Mind-trick of course! Good to talk with you and thanks again for your business.

nikki-k said:

You still have to get that ODS sometime!

I wanted to take advantage of the sale but my main computer died so I blew a grand there over the weekend. I was also told to stop working because apparently my back isn't so good these days. I know, excuses, excuses, I still should of ordered something!