Opinion need for new JF Mod

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bukak65

Reaction score
I would like to hear your opinions on what I should buy. I have a Modded Blackface which I use on one song( Fuel-Shimmer), a Hilligan modded SL+ and a Sacred Groove XTC( this mod is awesome). I play covers. G n R, Lenny Kravitz, Collective Soul, Jet. You get the idea. I really want a Diezel mod but he doesn't have one yet. Besides a Mesa tone what else shoul I look for?
Thank you in advance. :?:

plexi-tweed better clean for gnr than bf imo. distortion is great for rhythm tone imo - the boost feature is just excellent here

OD spec - just a raw open tone which kills for leads. does any thrashy mid-gain playing very well imo. :)

Definitely try Rob's OD Special. Even if you don't use for any of your cover tunes, you will have fun just jamming with it.

I'd say consider a Voxless. I don't see anything in your collection that would give you those jangly cleans and woody distortion tones (well, the blue channel on the SG XTC would get you in the ballpark of what the Voxless sounds like distorted). It's a very useful mod.

The Rverb is very unique and would fit in nicely.
The Voxless will also get you many tones you don't have yet.
But Rob is all about custom jobs and very easy to work with.
If a Diezel is what you really want, I'm sure he can provide it.

For those interested in a Diezel, there is a mod in R&D and underway along with another 5 mods. The aging orders in the queue have my priority right now (remember we lost an entire week of work due to the hurricane earlier this month), but it's coming.

Rob

Jaded Faith said:
For those interested in a Diezel, there is a mod in R&D and underway along with another 5 mods. The aging orders in the queue have my priority right now (remember we lost an entire week of work due to the hurricane earlier this month), but it's coming.

Rob

Five more? Will you be introducing an easy-payment plan at the same time? :wink: