Anticipation

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Daddy

Reaction score
Hopefully, this week I get the email that says my stuff is on the way from Jersey

During our Panic in Detroit weekend I got to hear all Rob's line, plus a few more that I hadn't heard and fell in love with.

So, for those who are interested, here is what I have on order.

LoD21 and I have had some donors in line at Jaded Faith for a few months, waiting for the opportunity to hear his line and make the decision on which to buy and in what order of priority. Every time I thought I knew what I wanted, something else was just about to come out. Then the trip to Detroit was planned, so we just waited on that.

My donor became an RVerb with tweaks. As I said my review, I love, Love, LOVE this module. The tonality is unique - not really Marshall, not really Mesa, but super warm and smooth - very cool!

I was going to order a 59RR Custom and get my SL+ modded, but Rob said I would be getting way too much overlap and suggested just making my SL+ a hybrid with JMP mode, with the lows and mid voicing hardwired where I like them to be from other mods he's done for me. Now that's pretty cool if you think about it. He is more concerned with my satisfaction, than he is with how much money he makes off me. Of course, he knows I am weak and will just spend the money on a different mod :p LOL

I'm also having him trick out and Ultra XL. I have been going back and forth for months about which module to buy for that buzzy NuMetal sound that I can also use for Pantera-ish kinda stuff. I have been torn between the XMG+ and the Stein+, but they actually sound too tube amp for what I am looking for. I like my buddy's Ultra XL, but it fall short in the mids and lows, so I'm having Rob fix that for me by tightening up the low end, re-voicing the mids and adding a mid-sweep so I can find that mid spot somewhere between the XMG+ and the Stein+

Last, but certainly not least, LoD21 is getting a Ultra Lead with a few tweaks and a Mid-Shift.

All of them are getting packed with my RM100M head with a freshly modded Density board and a set of E34L's I had from another amp,. biased to my personal taste settings

Looks like Satan Claus will be visiting Detroit a little early this year! :p LOL

I'll ley you guys know how everything sounds once it gets here :D

H

You should probably get some work done this week instead of day dreaming about your modules all day don't ya think?

Oh did I mention all of the new modules I have coming? :twisted:

I am also anxiously awaiting a modded rm50, UltraLead, and Quickmod which Rob dropped off to ups today. Super excited! I feel your pain bud. The wait is always worth it in the end!

Im waiting on an ULTRA LEAD, An SLO-OD100 and a Super Clean! cant wait at last count there were 24 mods and 3 amps ahead of me in line.... hope it goes quickly im gassing hard also have an rm4 coming soon too!
-mp-

Anticipation really sucks I hate waiting but i understand since Rob has been through a hurricane and been swamped with orders since the amp show, But its good to see everyday on facebook that he's making progress!
Next up for my is the plexitweed!
-mp-

As much as I anticipate the arrival of my dual 59RR Custom, dual Texas Special, XTC, & Ultra-Lead: I will always appreciate what Rob did for his fellow man that didn't escape the wrath of that ***** Sandy. For his generosity to others my extra wait time is more than welcome.
Up The Irons
Dan

Right there with ya Dan - great biz bump from the amp show in LA, and bad slow down with the hurricane response. Totally agree it's cool that he helped out his community who were in need with the Sandy aftermath.

I've got a PlexiTweed order in queue. Can't wait to finally play it when it comes!