D-Zilla

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayDA

Reaction score
Looks like another winner....

67650_554567517891000_1726537597_n.jpg

I am drooling too, the anticipation has been killing me, I will make a video of it once I get it, I will use a six and seven string with it :D

:shock: All I want for Christmas is that!!! Looks killer, can't wait for the clips and the saucey banter that follows.

Holy sh... Not sure how much I want it yet without hearing it but on first sight, looks pretty cool. VH4 to Herbie with the flick of a switch. Hmm...

**** you Rob! My wife finally just got over the last bunch of modules I bought along with the other 2 I have on my way to you. Why do you have to put me in this position and right before Christmas? You keep going and you are going to have to start a 12 step program and run a homeless shelter for all of us.

**** IT!

You know how weak I am!

I thought we were friends and now this!

Maybe I can trick the boy... "Wow son, Santa gave you a genuine Jaded Faith Diezilla for Xmas! Since you don't have any way to use MTS modules and don't even ply guitar yet, Daddy will just keep it safe in his RM100 until you're ready. Really, its okay son... Daddy doesn't mind."

Think that will fly with the wife and son?

Accccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I can't WAIT for the review!

H

It's been a super busy couple of weeks here with no sign of slowing down, but it looks like the good word is spreading quickly on it's own here!

D-Zilla is now complete and available for order. It's one of several new mods on the way (commissioned new releases always take priority and there are two more right behind this one) and a very nice addition to our line. It's our nod to the Diezel tones found in the VH4 and Herbert, with thick, articulate precision.

Both amps are rather simple and do a lot with minimal bells and whistles, but we did add a few to give you options. The -/+ switch gives a variety of gain settings. The Deep Switch was fine tuned to provide some fantastic heavy tones that are great for chugging riffs. The VH4/Herbert switch adjusts the voicing of the tone stack to give a flavor from each amp.

An interesting trivia note for those of you who are Sevendust fans: the VH4 studied was the same one we used in the studio earlier this fall for tracking overdubs on their new release Black Out The Sun, due in stores March 26.

Have a great weekend,
Rob

Jaded Faith said:
It's been a super busy couple of weeks here with no sign of slowing down, but it looks like the good word is spreading quickly on it's own here!

D-Zilla is now complete and available for order. It's one of several new mods on the way (commissioned new releases always take priority and there are two more right behind this one) and a very nice addition to our line. It's our nod to the Diezel tones found in the VH4 and Herbert, with thick, articulate precision.

Both amps are rather simple and do a lot with minimal bells and whistles, but we did add a few to give you options. The -/+ switch gives a variety of gain settings. The Deep Switch was fine tuned to provide some fantastic heavy tones that are great for chugging riffs. The VH4/Herbert switch adjusts the voicing of the tone stack to give a flavor from each amp.

An interesting trivia note for those of you who are Sevendust fans: the VH4 studied was the same one we used in the studio earlier this fall for tracking overdubs on their new release Black Out The Sun, due in stores March 26.

Have a great weekend,
Rob

How cool...What kind of work did you do for them?

is the vh4 mode based on CH3 or CH4? those two channels sound very different in saturation to my ears.