Just got my D-Zilla!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sargentcrunch

Reaction score
I just got my D-Zilla today, I am playing with it right now. I will make a video later today or tomorrow :D Expect a Tool cover! haha

Sweet! Can't wait to hear it....

I had a Salvation Benzin but it was a tad underwhelming....just no life to the tone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlwHCol9nk0&feature=youtu.be Theres the video, sorry if its not that good. I have never reviewed anything before but I tried to show how great the module is. Its the tone thats been in my head since I got a guitar :D

sargentcrunch said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlwHCol9nk0&feature=youtu.be Theres the video, sorry if its not that good. I have never reviewed anything before but I tried to show how great the module is. Its the tone thats been in my head since I got a guitar :D
Cool! Thanks for posting.

What are your favorite modes/settings on this mod?

So far from what I have played on it I really love the Herbert position + channel deep switch on Gain: 3 oclock Bass:4 oclock Middle:12 oclock Treble:4 oclock volume:12 oclock. With the presence at 3 o clock and the density at 2 o clock. Its really heavy tight and articulate sounding. I noticed with this module you can hear every single note ring out in the chord even with the gain cranked, its very articulate just like I hear real Diezels are. I also like the Tool settings. Gain 12 Bass 3 Middle 5 Treble 4 Volume 12, vh4 mode + channel and deep switch. Those are the settings Adam Jones uses on his VH4 and it sounds great for playing along to Tool!

Thanks everyone! I am going to do a cover of Eulogy by Tool later today when I get back home. I will post it in this thread!

Thanks! And yeah, I record with my webcam but I can't figure out how to use my sm58 as a mic for it, so i record the audio in reaper and video with my webcam and try to align them as best as possible. (in windows movie maker) haha

Thanks everyone!

@oyster, you won't regret it :) Its awesome!

*I realized after posting that video I was playing a part wrong, oh well :p