Anyone have a 1987 for sale or trade?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do but...are you local (to NY)>>>
GtrGeorge

..I wish you has more posts than 8.

I am new. I have bought modules and done business on here. I promise guaranteed everything is legit. I am in TN. If you have the 1987 for sale I will send the money. I will have more posts soon.

Emmure101 said:
I apologize. I am just very confused. Why will it really not matter in one more post? I really am trying to figure this out fellas...call me a n00b or whatever but I am sincerely here because I love the MTS gear. I am new and I understand that. I didnt realize there was such a hierarchy to this.

Have I completely misunderstood all of this and he simply wants me to have 10 posts? Lol

You need 10 posts in order to post in the classifieds, where this "wanted" thread should technically be located.

There is no "hierarchy", just a bunch of folks that love MTS. We see fewer and fewer "noobs" these days, we could use some new blood. Don't take it personally...welcome, and enjoy the forum.

Thanks. I see you also own the mamba and like myself do you consider it possibly the best module you have played?

Emmure..its cool.
Its just that we are a pretty tight little community..and I have to say its been really good this way. Big enough to have resources..small enough where we all kinda look out for each other.
Let me figure out the price and if you can PM me with a list of who you've had good deals with...that always goes a long way around here.

PS: I have friends in tenn..its a small world!

GtrGeorge

GtrGeorge! said:
Emmure..its cool.
Its just that we are a pretty tight little community..and I have to say its been really good this way. Big enough to have resources..small enough where we all kinda look out for each other.
Let me figure out the price and if you can PM me with a list of who you've had good deals with...that always goes a long way around here.

PS: I have friends in tenn..its a small world!

GtrGeorge
Exactly.

We're happy to see new people here enjoying the blissful tones of MTS. We just like to watch each others' back. Having people participate in the community through posting is a small way to weed out the scammers. (I'm sure you're not a scammer).

On Rig-Talk I think you need 100 posts before you can post in the classifieds!

gag halfrunt said:
On Rig-Talk I think you need 100 posts before you can post in the classifieds!

That's ridiculous! It's taken me a year to get 100 posts here. I think on the Seymour Duncan forum, it's taken me 7 years to get nearly 700 posts. Guess I'm pretty consistent on my posting then. :)