Trade Shows

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaded Faith

Reaction score
With NAMM approaching, I have started getting quite a few inquiries about it and Trade Shows in general. I thought a quick post might help clear up some confusion.

NAMM is an Retail Industry Trade Show. These types of shows are intended for manufacturers that sell goods to retailers (and companies that sell parts to manufacturers) and are generally not open to the public for this very reason. Think of it like "Fender selling to Guitar Center": if you buy a Strat you are actually Guitar Center's customer, not Fender's. Fender sells it's products to stores, not directly to the consumer.

This is not my current business model. Jaded Faith Mods is a service company and our customers are the consumers/end users (ie: the guitar players themselves). End-User Trade Shows (LA Amp Show, NY Amp Show, etc) are designed for companies like us and that's where we get to connect with our actual customers. I am currently looking into 2-3 of these for 2013 and hope to bring it to a broader audience than ever this year.

Hope that helps,
Rob

Way cool. Thanks for the clarification.
Me? I am pleased that we, at the MTS community, can deal directly with Jaded Faith Mods..without having to deal with GC or any other middlemen,
I used my 59 RR on a recording yesterday and it just kills!!

GtrGeorge