Voxless and Rverb clips

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiomidijace

Reaction score
I recorded a couple of quick clips of my new Rverb and Voxless. You can hear them at:
https://soundcloud.com/jace-nuzback
If you view the individual tracks all of the gear details are listed.
Cheers,
Jace :)

Cool job Jace - the mid gain voxless really caught my ear in particular.

What did you use for the mic?

Hey Jace, have you gotten your Texas Special yet?

I run an RM50 head with a WGS Veteran 30 x Celestion G12T-75 4x12, and noticed we have similar set-ups. I have a Sacred Groove SL+ (pre Mk22) and a Jaded Faith XTC for high gain, then a Jaded Faith Top Boost (pre Voxless) and stock Clean on the low side. I want to add some Fender clean to the mix, but I'm attached to the way my stock Clean handles pedals. It looks like the Texas Special could switch between Fender Twin and more stock Clean sounds, as well as the Lonestar tone, but it's hard to find reviews or clips comparing them.

I haven't received it yet. I have played it before. I haven't used any overdrive pedals with it though. However, I think it will do very well. As soon as I get it I'll record some clips with it. As soon as I get my Keeley modified Boss SD-1 I'll make some clips with it too.

HA! :D
I posted about that one a few months back.
I was playing around with the sequencer in my TD-7
electronic drum kit the day I got it. An hour later
I had the Back In Black Rap! That was back in '98!
I had way too much fun doing that! :lol:

I'll have to do some new clips now that I've gotten the updated Voxless and made so many improvements to my rig. I plan to make a video of the rig soon walking everyone through the details and playing all of the new sounds.

audiomidijace said:
I'll have to do some new clips now that I've gotten the updated Voxless and made so many improvements to my rig. I plan to make a video of the rig soon walking everyone through the details and playing all of the new sounds.

So, that was the OLD one?! :shock: Man, I can't wait to hear the new clips!

Rob, I have donors now!! Just still deciding what mods! :lol: