Grail Tone Demo now available

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaded Faith

Reaction score
Jaded Faith Mods is proud to bring you the overdue demo for the new Grail Tone module:

http://snd.sc/Z0xg6A

This clip features a medley of EVH licks courtesy of Kevin Andrigo (our own Kapo Polenton, whom I can't thank enough for lending his talents) and speaker impulses courtesy of Ownhammer. The DI tracks were reamped through a Mod 50 with JJ E34L's and the flanger and echoplex were added in Cubase.

Enjoy!

Dig it! Has that loose plexi feel to it with plenty of crunch.Kind of wish i had played better now but hey what are ya gonna do! 8)

Thanks for all the kind words gents and glad to hear you all like it! I used it last night in the studio with my band to monitor DI tracks on the album we are writing. It's really killer mod that can be dialed in so many different ways and it fit the bill time and again last night in the studio.

Kevin: No worries about the playing, you're most of the reason it sounds as good as it does! I just amplify you guys. :lol:

I must say this module is VERY impressive. As a connoisseur of the brown sound, and Marshall tones in general, this module is very tasty. Well done, my friend. Well done.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

stupid fucking soundcloud

audiomidijace said:
Jaded Faith said:
Oyster said:
I WANT ONE!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Everybody wants one.....sorry, couldn't resist! :lol:

I want one too!
Everybody.....needs one!
Baby how 'bout you?

Nice Jace :lol:

That was some great playing Kapo, way to show off that module man.

Wow... those are going to fly off of Rob's bench. I love some EVH. How long can I fight off the gas?

I have a few orders for them in line, but only the original and the prototype exist at the moment. Unlike the Snakebite which had orders tied to it going back as far as last August, the Grail Tone is a very new design and all but the commissioned order came post-release.