Judge mod volume difference?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boogieman5150

Reaction score
I just got a judge module and its considerably quieter than my other modules. Is this normal? If not, any ideas why? Thanks

Yeah i found that as well but it wasn't drastically different. Are you referring to the second toggle switch or right out of the box toggles both to the left?

Some mods filter in different ways and produce varying degrees of output...While most mods tend to be around the same output, some (such as the Afterlife) need a big bump on the module master volume to match the others- totally normal and expected...

On the stock Judge I had, Mode 1 was comparable to the other mods I had, but Mode 2 was definately lower volume with the moule Master set the same. But the differenc was not that significant. If I had Mode 1 set at 10:30 o clock, I wouldn't need to move the Master past noon to achieve the same perceived volume.

I notice it being quieter with the mode switch but its not a problem so far. I usually run the modules at 12 o'clock and the judge needs to be a little higher than that. I really like that voicing though.

My experience is similar to what notyet says. My Judge with the master volume at about 12:30 is equal to my Brahma with the master volume on 12:00 noon. Also, mode 2 on the Judge is slightly lower in volume than mode 1.