• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

delete

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I'm not 100 percent but i believe the only difference is the (e) has the different eq. . This one is the 1 before the. E

The angel E has a parametric aka Low Mid and High MId knobs on i and a few less switches if i remember correctly but I also have a an angel B an consider it to be the best high gain module u can get in MTS by far... Grab this beast if u desire the best!
-mp-

That's for the info. :) Truthfully i only know it's a "b" because that's what the owner i bought it from called it. Lol

This one was mine for a spell, and it rips (cool, custom black faceplate, too). If you're into tight, metal riffing and shreddy leads, there are none better.

according to Antonin, the Angel-B has the 3 band EQ and balls switch to simulate the powerballish crunch channel, the regular Angel has a tight switch in place of the balls switch, and the Angel-E has no crunch setting but a more versatile 4 band EQ

One is a gain switch which lets you go lower gain,and the other is a contour switch that changes the shape of the tone.

Although the clip that was posted of this module was done with a strat with single coils and not really showing off the module to its absolute potential it is a gain monster the only thing that ever challenged it in my rig was the JF UltraLead which eventually took over the high gain rhythm spot. If your looking for a deadly, beefy with a tight low end high gain module this is the best that salvation mods has to offer (besides the newer Angel E).
-mp-

I guess for the right price I'd sell, and for the right module I'd trade but for the most part I'm really happy with it. Yes, I'm confused too. :lol: