I got my MTS Bag!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scooter

Reaction score
The Randall rep stopped by my local dealer yesterday. He had an MTS Gig Bag with him. Well, I just asked to order one 2 days ago. What luck!

Anyway, it's great! Spaces for 8 modules. It's made of a hard material, but covered in typical gig-bag cordura. The interior module spaces are lined with a soft material, but the spaces are rigid. Well designed!

This is a super item for about $30! Go get one! :D

Cool! Glad to hear that the bag really exists, and isn't just a figment of my imagination. :)

For $30, that's not a bad deal... I was expecting it to be in the $40-50 range. I think I spent close to $30 on my do-it-yourself module bag.

--B

Scooter said:
The Randall rep stopped by my local dealer yesterday. He had an MTS Gig Bag with him. Well, I just asked to order one 2 days ago. What luck!

Anyway, it's great! Spaces for 8 modules. It's made of a hard material, but covered in typical gig-bag cordura. The interior module spaces are lined with a soft material, but the spaces are rigid. Well designed!

This is a super item for about $30! Go get one! :D

Where can you get em at?

Got any pics of this thing?
I'd like to see what it looks like.

EDIT :
NEVERMIND, I found it on the Randall Accessories page.
Nice.... ordering two today...

Latest posts