• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Egnater Seminar amp FS

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruce egnater

Reaction score
Brand new! Just hand built by Terri and myself. Added a "Tight" switch and a "Shift" switch that revoices the tone controls for an alternate, more mid scooped sound. Also, a knob on the rear to adjust the level of the ryhthm mode when using the FS jack. Ruby EL34 and 12AX7 tubes.
$1,000 including ground shipping in the US.
Email me at [email protected] if interested.
Thanks

I have photos but couldn't figure out how to post them here?[/img]

Bruce,

If you want to email me pics, I'd be happy to post them up for you.

Drew

a1a1b8d6da525fc5b52215910a78f907_zps2996ee8f.jpg

42d23de49ec6274c4cddb6413860cd96_zpsc249f8c6.jpg

24ee04191eb7fdb4a1a94dea3b5ae813_zps68ad0070.jpg

If I wasnt right in the middle of buying a house right now, this would be mine!! Had one a few years ago and its one of my biggest regrets selling!!

Pictures posted. This amp is more versatile than what you would build in the class yourself. The amp is awesome! I love mine and won't go anywhere.

Bump for Bruce, these amps are kick *** and he and Terri are good people (as we say here in Jersey). I plan to mod mine to hell and back when time permits (insert laughter here), but it's layering nicely as a darker Marshall-style tone on my bands album that I am currently tracking for.

I have said it before and will say it again. The amp seminar head I played at an ampfest here in Cleveland almost 3 years ago was hands down my favorite. It beat out a Herbert, XTC, VHT, Quick Rod, 3 different higher end and vintage Marshall's, a couple of Mesa's, and an Axe FX.

There were other amps in there as well but I can't remember what they were. Just something about that thing that was kicking my tone loving ***.

Looks like I might be looking for the next step in my career in the near future so I need to keep cash handy or it would be mine. :(

Latest posts