MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Randy Rhoads Documentary

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> General Music Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
guitarzan
Donating Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Randy Rhoads Documentary Reply with quote

http://www.redmatchproductions.com/
I just got this yesterday and it is really cool. The coffee table book has tons of unseen photos of Randy from the Quiet Riot days. The DVD documentary is amazing. Lots of footage you've never seen before. My favorite was the Laughing Gas solo from the Starwood. I've seen alot of the bootleg videos but this was the best footage of Randy with QR. It doesn't really get into the Ozzy years much but does give you a great feel for Randy as a person from some of his closest friends. Check it out!
Syn1, MOD50, M4, Hilly's RM100 modded to dual, RM4 modded to dual channel. G-Major 2, Mesa 20/20, Fryette Powerstation, Friedman Smallbox Combo, 1979 Marshall JMP 50 modded to BE/HBE by Friedman. Tons of modules.
zepplin490
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet ill have to check it out, Randy revolutionized the world of metal guitar his leads and rtyhm work still stand the test of time as some of the greatest in music history. Those first 2 ozzy albums are in my top 5 albums ever mostly due to randys contribution!
-mp-
guitarzan
Donating Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For sure. This documentary talks to his friends that really knew him from high school. Was cool to here all the stories of his youth. I was lucky enough to see the Blizzard tour with Motorhead opening. I camped out for the Diary tour and got front row tickets. Sadly, the crash was before the show and I got to see Brad whammy bar bator Gillis instead.
Syn1, MOD50, M4, Hilly's RM100 modded to dual, RM4 modded to dual channel. G-Major 2, Mesa 20/20, Fryette Powerstation, Friedman Smallbox Combo, 1979 Marshall JMP 50 modded to BE/HBE by Friedman. Tons of modules.
gag halfrunt
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very cool!

Kemper into Atomic CLR neo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> General Music Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: