Randy Rhoads Documentary

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarzan

Reaction score
http://www.redmatchproductions.com/
I just got this yesterday and it is really cool. The coffee table book has tons of unseen photos of Randy from the Quiet Riot days. The DVD documentary is amazing. Lots of footage you've never seen before. My favorite was the Laughing Gas solo from the Starwood. I've seen alot of the bootleg videos but this was the best footage of Randy with QR. It doesn't really get into the Ozzy years much but does give you a great feel for Randy as a person from some of his closest friends. Check it out!

Sweet ill have to check it out, Randy revolutionized the world of metal guitar his leads and rtyhm work still stand the test of time as some of the greatest in music history. Those first 2 ozzy albums are in my top 5 albums ever mostly due to randys contribution!
-mp-

For sure. This documentary talks to his friends that really knew him from high school. Was cool to here all the stories of his youth. I was lucky enough to see the Blizzard tour with Motorhead opening. I camped out for the Diary tour and got front row tickets. Sadly, the crash was before the show and I got to see Brad whammy bar bator Gillis instead.