Randall RH100 G2

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard those are pretty nice. Never played on one myself. Bet you can get some good deals on them now that the G3's are out.

I used to own a RH100 top, before i got my RM100 and eversince i've never used my RH100 again ;)

But nevertheless, they sound awesome for that low price! Pretty close to a decent tube amp! And reliable as ****.

The difference his huge. I went from an RH200g2 to the RM100. I also got a Warhead X2. Both amps sound different/better (IMO) than the RH series.

The singer in my band plays a Randall G2 which he got through Musician's Friend (its a version that is exclusive to Guitar Center/Musician's Friend). The problem is that the reverb on it does not seem to work no matter what the setting on the knob. The manual is pretty lacking and basically only lists specifications so no help there. Anybody else run into this? Whats the deal with the reverb on this head? There was another version of the G2 at a music store locally which was used and it had the same issue. I'm thinking there must be something simple that we're missing.

Nobody here knows whats the deal with the reverb on this amp??? It has a reverb button/knob but there is no audible reverb no matter where it is set. I encountered this with another Randall head sitting at a Guitar Center in their used dept. How do we get the reverb to work on these heads?

Mine works fine. Give Randall a call. They won't answer emails. Not anymore atleast.
I need some schematics for the X2.

The reverb button on your amp will not work when the footswich is connected. You probably knew that though, so i will say this;
The reverb on my RG200 is nothing to get excited about. I would suggest an independent reverb unit. Those little zoom effects processors are cool too. They may be plastic but they can do pretty much anything, which is ideal for vocals.