• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HW-103 Jaded Faith trade feeler.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

withmittens

Reaction score
I love this mod, a lot. it is so **** good that I hate to get rid of it. but I'm putting together a rig for two new projects and i only have 2 slots and little money at the moment. The other slot is full with a Vybe Deluxe which serves as my clean and pedal base. The HW is just too far different from what we're trying to do.

I would be interested in some other mid gain mods.

I'm not completely sure I want to do this, maybe you're thinking the same thing.....

Thanks for the offer Rossness, I don't think thats me. Maybe a Saldano or Bogner type mod or a Twinface or other low-mid gainer, maybe I would try another Vox Flavor.

the thing is, I really like the mod, it's gonna be tough.

well, if anyone cares to explore this great mod in exchange for the following, give me a shout. I'm sure I will get another at some when money is not so tight.

Texas Special
Twinface
Plexi/Tweed
59RR Custom
RVerb
Graphic OR
BaseMan
VoxyFace

I would consider M-Watt or H-Watt ( I think these are cleaner, HW-103 does gained HW sounds very well)

This is not to say in any way that the HW-103 is not great, it is astonishly good. It is so good that I set out to find Fanes to create a HiWatt rig. i found new Reeves Purple instead and it does the trick for sure. I have played it for hours and have been blown away at how accurate it is in nailing the tones one would expect from the DR-103.

I am starting two related projects at once and need more of the above type base for various pedals and other instruments.