Boy toys

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Rossness

Reaction score
It's getting closer to summertime and Rossness wants a toy, but not a guitar/ amp this time. Rossness is thinking about either a sports car, off-roader, or motorcycle, but can't decide which to get.

As far as cars go, I'm looking at cheap, roadsters. I just want something without a roof, that has great handling and a car I can take nice overnight trips in. Im not going for a fast car, just s fun one. I'm looking into Honda S2k's and the nada miata.

Then there's the 4x4. I've thought of getting one and trying my hand at off roading. I like the Toyota FJ a lot, but even used, it cost more than I want to spend. I like the price of used jeeps, but I hate how they drive.

And as of today, I can drive a motorcycle. I just took my test and passed by the skin of my teeth. The instructor told me, "you're the kind of rider who is bad and will kill yourself". That makes me quite hesitant to get a bike. Besides the MSF course, i have zero experience on a motorcycle. That said, if I got one, I'd be looking at old Buell's.

Which toy would you get and why?

Get the Miata. They are a ton of fun to go cruising/touring in. They handle great and have plenty of power.